Understand why your site is not converting
and create a conversion improvement action plan.
Get Your Audit
Discover your best opportunities
for online growth and revenue.
For ecommerce companies looking to do a 360 degree analysis of site-wide conversions, we offer an end-to-end audit of your website and its conversion weaknesses.
Our audits go beyond surface level metrics. We base our audits on our extensive insights gained from years of experience conducting ecommerce conversion rate optimization, user experience strategy and A/B testing with a wide variety of well-known brands.
Our team of conversion and user experience strategists build a detailed (typically 60-100 page) report outlining your conversion rate performance strengths and weaknesses as well as the top opportunities for increased conversions and sales.
Learn more about the audit, deliverables, and more below.
The Good’s end-to-end conversion audit helps you gain better understanding of who your highest converting customers are, what they are looking to accomplish on your website, and how you can best support their goals. This audit covers many aspects of your website, including but not limited to:
- Website UX & usability
- Data analytics & tracking
- Customer acquisition
- Repeat conversion effectiveness
- Post-sale process
In addition to thorough quantitative research, The Good utilizes moderated and unmoderated live user testing with video recording, to understand how consumers interact with your website in ways that analytics can’t reveal.
The conversion audit deliverables include:
- A complete data analysis and assessment of your deficiencies, opportunities & conversion barriers. This includes but is not limited to data on where, when, and why you visitors desert, your AOV trends, revenue trends, channel efficiency, social effectiveness, landing pages, visit frequency, cart abandonment, visitor geography and technology, product trends, demographic trends, user testing and other qualitative feedback.
- A full 360 degree qualitative and quantitative conversion & UX analysis and assessment of your homepage, navigation, category pages, product details pages, site search, checkout process, order fulfillment, mobile web user experience, and post-purchase analysis.
- A detailed 60-100 page report packed with data-backed insights to improve various aspects of your online customer experience. This often includes a process to engage customers post-sale and drive up customer lifetime value and insights for increasing retention rates through loyalty and recurring revenue programs. Each suggestion includes a description of the identified user experience issue along with a proposed solution or A/B testing plan, and 1–2 best practice examples from leading e-commerce sites.
- Customized testing roadmap of conversion improvement recommendations to understand how to best proceed with an iterative A/B and multivariate testing program and a conversion improvement action plan to prioritize the highest value improvements.
- A 2-hour presentation with Q&A to review the audit and analysis results with you and your team, to discuss the audit results and improvement opportunities.
“We saw huge 149% increase [in revenue] year over year, and a 108% increase in conversion rate. We continue to see growth.”
Russell Borne, Brand Manager, Snow Peak
How Will the Audit Be Delivered? How Long Will it Take?
The end-to-end conversion audit is delivered via a 2-hour review session and typically takes our conversion strategists from 3 – 4 weeks to produce. After the presentation, a digital copy of the report is provided to the client, and The Good is available to answer follow-up questions.
What Are Conversion Audits for?
Most commonly, The Good’s audit services are used to:
- Optimize ecommerce sites that need a pair of external and unbiased eyes to identify the last tweaks and improvements.
- Find inspiration and validation for a new redesign. It can even be before spending resources on the final design and code. (Auditing prototype designs is cheaper than re-coding.)
- Benchmark conversion performance against major competitors and leading e-commerce sites, to know where resources are best spent on further conversion improvements.
The large majority of brands who receive an audit decide to proceed with The Good’s Conversion Growth Program™ – a structured, customized testing and optimization program to resolve the deficiencies found within the audit.
To make it as easy as possible to continue with The Good, if you decide to proceed into the Conversion Growth Program™ after the audit, we will credit back the cost of your audit over the initial six months of the program.
Return on Investment: Even a modest conversion rate increase for an ecommerce site with significant sales can lead to a notable ROI. For example, an improvement from 3.1% to 3.6% in conversion rate for a site with $20,000,000 annual online sales will yield over $3,200,000 in extra sales every year.
Past audit and conversion rate optimization clients include:
Get Your Audit Started Today
Reach out below to discuss your specific goals or request a comprehensive conversion audit of your site:
What Some of Our Clients Say about the
Comprehensive Conversion Audit:
“Working with the good has been an amazing experience, our conversion rate is up 35%, our average order value is up 15%, and best of all our revenues are up 50%.”Carolyn McDonough, Co-CEO, Diane James Home
“Working with The Good increased our sales, improved conversion rates, and enhanced the user experience. The Good keeps Easton.com real, relevant, and everlasting.”Stephen Lease, Director of Digital Marketing, Easton Sports
“It wasn’t long before all the “prep” work started to pay dividends.”Spike Richards, Director Business & Brand Development
“The Good was one of the only agencies we evaluated that could explain, in detail, the process they would use to help us get the results we desired.”Leo Strupczewski, Vice President of Marketing