New mobile friendly site serving up helpful content to visitors and wrapped in compelling new look and feel drove an immediate 350% increase in mobile e-commerce sales for Bell, providers of top-quality helmets and accessories to the cycling and powersports communities.View this Project
- Increased sales
- Increased conversion rates
- Increased purchase volume
- Increased average order value
- Increased new & returning traffic
- Increased SEO & rank
- Better mobile & tablet performance
- Better customer experience leading to more referrals
- Intelligent channel spend recommendations
- Aligned internal sales and marketing efforts
Increasing marketing effectiveness, gaining competitive advantage, and maximizing impact of marketing spend are just three of many reasons for active lifestyle brands to invest in Calibration.
Don't look to your competitors for e-commerce best practices, focus on building features and creating great experiences that will help customers buy from you.
- Custom Search Results: If a website visitor is making branded or unbranded searches on the site, does the brand get preferential treatment or ability to influence the experience?
- Navigation: Does the brand receive preferential treatment when users navigate to products by category? By Product? Where and how is your brand featured?
- Store-Within-A-Store (SWAS): The SWAS section is essentially a microsite. Brands should be able to tailor the experience.
- Digital Assets: Static assets, such as product descriptions and images are good. But interactive content and videos are better.
To maximize the impact of marketing co-op budgets, brands need to finesse relationships with retailers and push for access to customer-related data and the incorporation of branded experiences.