Obtain access to The Good’s 10+ years of expertise in optimizing conversions and user experiences for the world’s best-known brands at a budget that allows every online brand to see a return on investment quickly.
Great for when it doesn’t yet make sense to join The Good’s “done for you” Conversion Growth Program™ or to get a full site comprehensive conversion audit.
Included in Every Assessment:
- Expert evaluation of key individual pages
- Data-backed recommendations
- Review call with a conversion strategist
- Feedback delivered quickly, so you can start making improvements right away
- Review of three pages (desktop OR mobile) for only $1500, with the ability to add more at a discount
Benefits of the Assessment:
- Determine current conversion and user experience weaknesses
- Focus your site optimization strategy around the highest impact areas
- Improve your customer experience and engagement
- Grow your online conversions on a solid foundation of 10+ years of experience
“I learned I could make valuable adjustments in a matter of seconds that would completely affect the customer experience. I was surprised to learn there were barriers customers were having, and now I can make changes to lead them where they need to go faster and more efficiently.”
The Good’s Conversion Growth Assessment™ delivers the data-driven recommendations you need to optimize your website for higher conversions, online revenue, return on ad spend (ROAS) and more.
The Conversion Growth Assessment™ is a data-driven evaluation using heatmap and eye-tracking data that reveals how consumers interact and engage with your website, and often more importantly, where they are not engaging and how to get them to do so.
The assessment provides actionable recommendations on as many key pages of your desktop OR mobile site as you’d like, such as:
- Category page(s)
- Product detail page(s)
- Key landing pages
- …and any other page on your site you’d like feedback on
The Conversion Growth Assessment™ deliverables include:
- A report highlighting the data analysis and assessment of your deficiencies, opportunities & conversion barriers
- A live review session with one of The Good’s conversion strategists
- Q&A to ensure you understand and are ready to take advantage of all the recommended improvement opportunities
We improve your conversion rate turning more visitors into buyers.
What is the Assessment for?
Most commonly, The Good’s Conversion Growth Assessment™ service is used to:
- Obtain access to The Good’s 10+ years of expertise in optimizing conversions and user experiences for the world’s best-known brands when it doesn’t yet make sense to join our “done for you” Conversion Growth Program™ or get a full site comprehensive conversion audit
- Benchmark conversion performance, to know where resources are best spent on conversion improvements
- Provide a pair of expert, external and unbiased eyes to identify further opportunities after recent improvements or site redesign
How Is the Assessment Delivered?
The Conversion Growth Assessment™ is delivered via a live review session. After the presentation, a digital copy of the report is provided.
How Long Does the Assessment Take to Produce?
The Conversion Growth Assessment™ takes about 1 week to produce. After you sign up, you will be contacted to schedule the live review session.
How much is the Conversion Growth Assessment™?
Three (3) desktop OR mobile pages of your choosing for $1500. Additional pages can be added at the time of purchase for a discounted rate of $400 each.
Which pages should I choose?
We suggest you choose pages that:
- Distinct parts of your conversion funnel
- Receive a bulk of your site traffic
- Have the highest abandonment rates
- You would like actionable feedback on, to improve conversions and visitor engagement
Do I receive implementation support after delivery of the Assessment?
Brands who receive our Conversion Growth Assessment™ are given a discount code for six-months free access to The Good’s Conversion Growth Lab™ – a private membership community focused on ongoing conversion optimization insight and education – so they have the help necessary to ensure they realize the highest value from their assessment.
The Good’s audit and conversion rate optimization clients include:
Get Your Assessment Started Today
Reach out to request a Conversion Growth Assessment™ of your site’s key pages:
What Some of Our Clients Say About The Good’s Conversion Assessments and Audits:
“Our second time around with the high ROI Conversion Growth Assessment. We go back to The Good as standard practice any time we make major site changes!”
Larry Fox, General Manager, Blooms by the Box
“Working with The Good increased our sales, improved conversion rates, and enhanced the user experience. The Good keeps Easton.com real, relevant, and everlasting.”
Stephen Lease, Director of Digital Marketing, Easton Sports
“It wasn’t long before all the “prep” work started to pay dividends.”
Spike Richards, Director of Business & Brand Development
“The Good was one of the only agencies we evaluated that could explain, in detail, the process they would use to help us get the results we desired.”
Leo Strupczewski, Vice President of Marketing