Project Coordinator (Full-time, Temporary Contract, Remote)
We’re seeking a Project Coordinator to assist in facilitating the execution of our high caliber strategic engagements. This is a temporary position, lasting three-to-four months, with a potential for extension.
Duration: 14 weeks, with opportunity for extension
Start Date: Mid-December 2021
Compensation: DOE $25-30/hour. Temporarily contracted roles are not eligible for additional benefits.
Location: Remote-friendly, with availability during daytime hours Pacific time strongly preferred (The Good is based in Portland, Oregon)
You’ll have the opportunity to work with industry-leading and fast-growing brands, making a direct and meaningful impact on their ecommerce and lead generation efforts. In addition, you will be a critical team member by making sure the day-to-day workflow stays unstuck and the end product gets delivered.
Internally this role will act as “air traffic control” by facilitating client engagement success through the coordination of team members, efficient processes, and managing workflows to keep engagements moving smoothly.
Externally this role will assure that client expectations are set and met throughout the course of their engagement. The Project Coordinator will act as a facilitator and point of contact to the client, assuring that the first interactions in a client engagement set the tone for the quality of our work.
This position reports to the Director of Conversion and UX Strategy.
Applications without a cover letter will not receive a response.
A qualified candidate for this role will exhibit the following:
- Experience in at least two of these areas: project coordination, administrative duties, agency work, management, client or customer-facing roles (consultancy or agency preferred)
- Great writing skills: to communicate with clients often
- Soft skills: a calm and quick thinker in pressure situations, and not afraid to pick up the phone over sending an email
- Detail oriented: loves to-do lists and checking off the items
- Team player: has an uncanny ability to help others get unstuck by chipping away at a problem
- Fearlessly candid: not afraid to say “I’m not sure, but let me find out.”
- Holds The Good’s belief that the customer’s needs come first online, and likes what they see in our Insights
Other helpful (but not required) qualifications
- Highly creative: we’re constantly looking for the points of highest leverage since we’re scrappy and growing quickly
- Entrepreneurial: wants to work on a small but rapidly growing team, and willing to contribute when/where needed outside of job role
- Previous work or understanding of conversion rate optimization, marketing analytics, website project management, user experience design, and/or customer research.
This role will be asked to do the following functions on a regular basis:
- Ensure Accurate and Timely Delivery of Work – Support The Good’s client services team by managing schedules and task lists, ensuring we meet deadlines and client expectations with high quality deliverables
- Maintain Internal Systems and Processes – Actively update internal documents, checklists, and standard operating procedures to reflect most efficient workflows
- Support Development and Strategy Teams – find creative solutions to prioritize work, keep the work moving when needs among teams differ, and facilitate timely production of client work
- Client Communication – Setting meetings, answering questions, researching and responding in a helpful manner
- Be a Source of Truth – Act as liaison when client needs go beyond the day-to-day work
- Expectation Setting – See things from the client’s point of view, and adjust communications and processes as necessary
At The Good we thrive by holding true to these core values that we expect every team member to uphold in themselves, and one another:
- Make Improvements, Not Excuses. We hold each other accountable to grow through practice, not perfection.
- Impact Over Income. Our company exists to eliminate bad online experiences, not just to make a profit. Our success allows us to invest in people and communities.
- Own Your Experience. Every challenge presents an opportunity. We all take ownership over difficult situations and take steps to positively influence the outcome. We all carry our own weight and seek to inspire others by example.
- Strive For Clarity. The best decisions are made when we have accurate information, communicated respectfully and with clarity. We’re not afraid to say, “I don’t know, but let me find out.”
About The Good
A little about our “Why”.
At The Good we know what ecommerce leaders really want is to have a website that produces a lot more revenue from their existing traffic. In order to do that, they need to convert more of their website visitors into buyers. The problem is, they don’t know how to get their conversion rate to the next level which makes them feel frustrated and stuck.
We believe every ecommerce leader deserves a clear path that helps them realize their website’s true conversion potential. We understand how challenging it can be to take an existing website to its next level, which is why for almost 10 years we have been helping ecommerce sites increase their conversion rates without the need to increase traffic.
We are proud to be a certified B-Corporation.
B Corps are a new type of company that uses the power of business to solve social and environmental problems. While The Good has sought to hold ourselves to higher standards as a matter of principle, the certification has helped to add another layer of outside accountability and transparency. B-Corp has evaluated how our practices impact our employees, their community, the environment, and our customers. To learn more about our certification, check out The Good’s B Corp profile.
Recruiters: please no emails or phone calls.
Applications are only accepted at: