Here’s the opportunity for you. We’re a nimble and lean, yet growing, team who hustles to unlock huge results for our clients. We’re seeking a Project Coordinator to assist in facilitating the execution of our high caliber strategic engagements.
You’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the world’s largest brands, making a direct and meaningful impact on their ecommerce and lead generation efforts. In addition, you will be a critical team member by making sure the day-to-day workflow stays unstuck and the end product gets delivered.
This role requires a strong focus on systems thinking, process improvement, and identifying solutions to the unique problems standing in the way of delivering meaningful results in recurring monthly engagements.
Internally this role will act as “air traffic control” by facilitating client engagement success through the coordination of efficient processes and managing workflows to keep engagements moving smoothly. This role is responsible for staying up-to-date with industry tools and identifying areas for improvement as well as the solutions to keep the work moving.
Externally this role will assure that client expectations are set and met throughout the course of their engagement. The Project Coordinator will act as a facilitator and point of contact to the client, assuring that the first interactions in a client engagement set the tone for the quality of our work. During longer engagements this role will support by having an answer to questions in their back pocket and doing intermittent check-ins to provide status updates.
This position reports to Director of Conversion and UX Strategy.
Applications without a cover letter will not receive a response. Must provide requested salary in cover letter.
A qualified candidate for this role will exhibit the following:
- Experience in two of these three areas: project management, administrative duties, client or customer-facing roles (consultancy or agency preferred)
- Great writing skills: to communicate with clients often
- Soft skills: a calm and quick thinker in pressure situations, and not afraid to pick up the phone over sending an email
- Detail oriented: loves to-do lists and checking off the items
- Highly creative: we’re constantly looking for the points of highest leverage since we’re scrappy and growing quickly
- Systems thinker: can evaluate workflows and identify process improvement opportunities
- Team player: has an uncanny ability to help others get unstuck by chipping away at a problem
- Fearlessly candid: not afraid to say “I’m not sure, but let me find out.”
- Entrepreneurial: wants to work on a small but rapidly growing team, and willing to contribute when/where needed outside of job role
- Holds The Good’s belief that the customer’s needs come first online, and likes what they see in our Insights
This role will be asked to do the following functions on a regular basis:
- Maintain Internal Systems – Actively update internal documents, checklists, and standard operating procedures to reflect most efficient workflows
- Support Development and Strategy Teams – find creative solutions to keep the work moving when needs among teams differ, and facilitate timely production of client work
- Update Processes – Recognize process deficiencies and make improvements to remove those barriers so they do not impede progress in the future
- Tools, Trends and Innovation – Awareness of trends and technologies; actively seek out events, tools, and growth opportunities and then share your learnings with the greater team
- Client Communication – Setting meetings, answering questions, researching and responding in a helpful manner
- Be a Source of Truth – Act as liaison when client needs go beyond the day-to-day work
- Expectation Setting – See things from the client’s point of view, and adjust communications and processes as necessary
- Flexibility – Be ready to dive in to contribute where needed most, critique, and then facilitate suggested improvements
The role’s success will be determined through the following scorecard metrics:
- Assigned client retention/renewal percentage
At The Good we thrive by holding true to three core values that we expect every team member to uphold in themselves, and one another:
- Be a force for change. We find opportunity in every challenge and take action to make things better.
- Make improvements, not excuses. We hold each other accountable to grow through practice, not perfection.
- Inspire by example. We challenge each other to risk temporary setbacks in pursuit of lasting progress.
About The Good
A little about our “Why”.
At The Good we know what ecommerce leaders really want is to have a website that produces a lot more revenue from their existing traffic. In order to do that, they need to convert more of their website visitors into buyers. The problem is, they don’t know how to get their conversion rate to the next level which makes them feel frustrated and stuck.
We believe every ecommerce leader deserves a clear path that helps them realize their website’s true conversion potential. We understand how challenging it can be to take an existing website to its next level, which is why for almost 10 years we have been helping ecommerce sites increase their conversion rates without the need to increase traffic.
In fact, we’ve written the book on it: Stop Marketing, Start Selling.
We are proud to be a certified B-Corporation.
B Corps are a new type of company that uses the power of business to solve social and environmental problems. While The Good has sought to hold ourselves to higher standards as a matter of principle, the certification has helped to add another layer of outside accountability and transparency. B-Corp has evaluated how our practices impact our employees, their community, the environment, and our customers. To learn more about our certification, check out The Good’s B Corp profile.
Recruiters: please no emails or phone calls.
Location: must be able to work on-site in our Portland, Oregon USA office.
Applications are only accepted at: